Ana Lagidze Artist and Architect from Georgia studied and graduated from the Architecture Department of Tbilisi State Academy of Fine Arts and graduated from the Professional”College Textile Design (Tbilisi, Georgia). 2013-2016 Tbilisi State Technical University (Georgia)doctoral degree. Name of PHD Thesis is The principles of the formation and development of landscapes in cities. My researches are about Eco-life, Eco -Art , LAndscape Architecture.
During research Ana discover that wool, felt is Eco material. to use in Art in Fashion its very important. Last 7 years Ana work in Textile design and it is unlimited Technology . “During work artist is like sculpter – architect, from wool artist can make 3D art works, and is so interesting,enjoyable… & First and most important it is Georgian Traditional Technology”. the inspiration for Art Ana takes from being close to nature… music… all her life what she remember there was “Art”, From childhood Ana was inspired by My Family all in family are architects and artists.
Ana’s Country Georgia … is a little country with a very big history, with great traditions, history, culture… When she organize or participate in art projects or international workshops or just work on new Art works, she always try to create works based on Georgian motifs. Georgian ornaments Georgian alphabet is very common in her works.
Here is a first presentation of Ana Lagidze.
- Senior Curator – Virtual Classroom Instructor – Volunteer Cultural Arts Collective. Washington U.S.
- The Art Journalist, Organization The magazine “Style” – Tbilisi Georgia.
- Online Art Tutor, Air-Classes www.air-class.com .Singapore.
- Art Advisor, 4ARTechnologies, Zug Switzerland.
- Lecturer – Assistant Professor, University of Georgia, Department of Architecture and Interior Design, University of Georgia School of Arts and Humanities.
- Founder L.T.D. Center of Architecture, Tbilisi.
- Association of Architects of Tbilisi.
- 06.2016. A. Lagidze The legislative base for the protection and development of greenery andrecreational landscape of Tbilisi Techical University Tbilisi Georgia Scientific- Technical journal“Publishing ” building ” 2016 Year.
- 26-29.10.2016 A. Lagidze Stimulating the economy of the mountainous region of Western Georgia-Rachi-with the development of tourism Faculty of Architecture and Construction of AzerbaijanUniversity, Baku Azerbaijan Scientific publishing – International Conference Azerbaijan University ofArchitecture and Construction October 27-28, 2016, page.
- 05.2015. A. Lagidze T. Makharashvili Retrospective analysis of the formation of Tbilisi LandscapeTechical University Tbilisi Georgia Scientific- Technical journal “building”
- Publishing ” building ” N1(36) 2015 Year.
- 06.05.2014 A. Lagidze T. Makharashvili Expansion of Public Gardens in Tbilisi and Related IssuesTbilisi m. kostava St. N77 Georgia Technical University, Administrative Building International scientificjournal intellectual Publishing “intellectual” N26 2014 Year.
- 12-14.12. 2014. – Forum& Exhibition. Women Build Georgia “Innovation Creativity Enterpreneurshio Indialogue “ Qarvasla, Tbilisi Georgia.
- 07.-05.08.2015. International Art Village Utsera 2015 Organizer / Curator: Ana Lagidze. UtseraRacha.Georgia. 22-23.11.2015. Forum& Exhibition. Women Build Georgia .Catalog ” Moma TbilisiGeorgia.
- 01-12.12.2018. International Group art exhibition – Bog art Gallery, Organizer / Curator: Ana Lagidze.Brussel Belgium.
- 2013-2019- International Group exhibition around world in Turkey, Russia, Czech Republic,Kazakhstan, England, Italy, Cyprus, France, America.
- Projects, Workshops
- 18.-15.06.2018. At Georgian Tv Chanel Rustavi2 weekly, talk show about interior design bystudents and their teachers.Tbilisi Georgia.
- 18-20.06.2019. Workshop Kitchen interior design showroom at morning Tv show.Tbilisi Georgia.
- 25-30.07.2019. Workshop In Textile Design International Festival, Rabati Georgia .
Do you want to buy a work by Ana Lagidze? Or contact our artist?
Write to us, we will put you in touch with her.
“COLORFUL DREAMS 20 YEARS AFTER”. NATIONAL PARLIAMENTARY LIBRARY OF GEORGIA IN TBILISI.
“COLORED DREAMS” GEORGIAN NATIONAL ART GALLERY IN TBILISI, GEORGIA.
Selected Group Exhibitions
TAZA BIENNALE – MOROCCO INTERNATIONAL ONLINE ART BIENNALE INTERNATIONAL SCARED ART ONLINE EXHIBITION ROMANIA “THE LIGHT “ INTERNATIONAL ONLINE GROUP ART EXHIBITION ACTION DES FEMMES LA BEAUTÉ DU PRINTEMPS.
INTERNATIONAL ART FESTIVAL “2TH INTERNATIONAL PAINTERS MEETING CYPRUS2018 INTERNATIONAL GROUP ART EXHIBITION – BRUSSEL BELGIUM.
INTERNATIONAL EXHIBITION IN SERBIA – “ART TO GO JAZZY”.
INTERNATIONAL EXHIBITION “WOMEN ARTISTS” GALLERY “БЕЛЫЙ РОЯЛЬ” TOIKAZAN2016 ALMATY, KAZAKHSTAN.
INTERNATIONAL GROUP EXHIBITION 36 – AD-HOC INTERNATIONAL ARTISTS COLLECTIVE, LONDON UNITED KINGDOM
THE CONTEMPORARY CRAFTS & DESIGN FAIR ZURAB TSERETELI MOMA TBILISI.
THE INTERNATIONAL PROJECT “WORLD TALES”. ART BOOK OMSK, RUSSIA.
GROUP EXHIBITION/CATALOG PRESENTATION “SPRING” FOLKLORE STATE CENTRE OF GEORGIA
SPRING ART SALON 2016 TAZA MOROCCO, JURY MEMBER.
GROUP EXHIBITION IVANE JAVAKHISHVILI TBILISI STATE UNIVERSITY, GEORGIA.
ART GALLERY AKHUNDOV HOUSE EXHIBITION / SALE PAINTING OF WOMEN ARCHITECTS OF GEORGIA AND AZERBAIJAN. TBILISI GEORGIA.
You are an artist in one of the fine arts (art painting, sculpture, engraving, drawing, art photography, etc.) you wish to benefit from our Swiss and French showcase open 24 hours a day to the world?
Write to Konstanz!