Fabian Caro films his workshop
Our South American artist sent Artémis Irenäus a video that he made in his studio. Remember that Fabian Caro is a prolific visual artist with a world surprisingly close to that of German-speaking tales.
ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE IN HIGHER EDUCATION AND FREE WORKSHOPS
– THEORY OF OBSERVATION AND ARTISTIC EXPRESSION
– MEANS OF ARTISTIC EXPRESSION: AESTHETIC IDEAS AND RESEARCH TECHNIQUES.
– ANALYTICAL AND ARTISTIC DRAWING / HUMAN FIGURE, SCALES AND ERGONOMICS
– DRAWING OF SPACE / PERSPECTIVES AND DEPTHS, FIGURE AND HISTORY, LIGHTS AND SHADOWS
– SCULPTURE I: AESTHETIC MORPHOLOGY OF MATERIALS
– SCULPTURE II: THE HUMAN FIGURE
– SCULPTURE III: ABSTACTION IN SPACE
– THEORY OF COLOR AND COMPOSITION IN ART, ARCHITECTURE AND DESIGN.
PRESENTATIONS AT SEMINARS AND CONGRESSES
• III International Congress of Older Persons, Citizenship and Empowerment CELADE / I.P.S. Santiago, Chile.
• XIVth National Congress of Geriatrics and Gerontology. P.U.C. / I.P.S / SENAMA Santiago, Chile.
• International Congress “Archive of Tradition and Laboratory of the Future: University Education for the Elderly.” Turin, Italy.
• Education and Gerontology Seminar “The Reinvention of Big People”. SENAMA and Caja Los Andes
• Congress of universities for the great people. “Tools for entrepreneurship” Burgos, Spain.
• Congress of universities for the great people “A Major Earthquake”. Valencia Spain.
• Projects of the international architecture, identity and heritage biennial “. Asunción, Paraguay.
• MILAN FURNITURE FAIR “The new way to take coffee” Illy Café, Milano Italy
• CULTURAL MANAGEMENT SEMINAR “The role of universities in the production of culture” CEPAL Santiago, Chile
Find Fabian Caro on his personal website!