Semi-abstract landscapes, the ocean in the background, a ray of sunshine, the blast of the wind, animals… such is the universe of Françoise AUGUSTINE. Inspired by her hypersensitivity and by colors from nature, she offers us abstract and figurative works leaving room for everyone’s interpretation. The acrylic, worked with a knife and a brush, is applied in thin transparent layers overlapping to offer a result evoking calm and subtlety. The creation of each work is for her an intimate foray into the discovery of what inhabits her and these emotions of the moment.
Born in Compiègne, Françoise AUGUSTINE has been established in Occitanie since 2008. Having grown up with a felt-tip pen or a brush always at hand, she participated in a first drawing and watercolor workshop from 2001 to 2008 with Luis RODRIGUES, painter of International fame,. She then explores pastel, charcoal and other mediums, but it is in 2009 in the studio of Antonnella FELZINES that her artistic path is defined: abstract art and nudes in acrylic.
It is for its versatility that she chooses this medium which allows her to express herself with more freedom. She appreciates since the infinite possibilities of expression that abstract art gives her. His work is a hymn to life and to the beauty of nature and living beings. Françoise AUGUSTINE considers that our world needs gentleness, tranquility and love, this is what she tends to share through her artistic approach.
Abstractions and expressions:
Would you like to purchase a work by Françoise Augustine? Or contact our artist?
Write to us (to Natascha), we will put you in touch with her.
The artistic journey of Françoise Augustine
- 2001 to 2008 – Course with Carlos Luis RODRIGUES, internationally renowned painter.
- 2008 to 2020 – Course with Antonnella FELZINES
Exhibitions and competitions with selection:
- ART SHOPPING – Casino de Biarritz 10/14 July 2021
- 22nd INTERNATIONAL ESART GALERIE SHOW in BARCELONA January 2021
- WORLD ART FAIR 2021
- Chateau de Graves exhibition in Villefranche de Rouergue – 7-8 / 11
- LENOIR Gallery – Montreal October 2020 Selected at the Luxembourg
- ART PRICE 2020
- Competition ART SHOW PARIS – La Bastille 13/15 September 202
- Galerie Margot – Payrac from May 2020 to October 2020 (46)
- Exhibition at the Immobilière ART ET MAISONS – Figeac agency from June 2019 to August 2019
- Exhibition at Café CHAMPOLLION – Figeac from May 2018 to September
Françoise Augustine is listed in the directory of international artists.
Cover of the ART SHOW PARIS Magazine October 2020
ART SHOW PARIS magazine for October 2020